The Electrical Brief:
An electrically simple, energy efficient and beautiful home.
- LED lighting installed throughout.
- A complete LED strip runs unbroken around the lounge to give a soft glow.
- An additional LED strip on the breakfast bar is subtle in the evening to avoid bright overhead lighting.
- A fully functional theatre room with projector and inbuilt surround sound also feeds full 1080 HDMI to all TVs.
- Data wiring connects office and rooms for a central printer.
- Fountains and pumps maintain the fishpond below the floor in the atrium with subtle lighting highting the plants. Gentle up-lights complete the Japanese feel.
- Outdoor lighting is complimented by large pots with internal lamps to make them glow at night.
- Path lighting to a floating pagoda on the lake is completed with fountain, tree and bush lighting.
- A backup generator is connected by way of a changeover switch.