SERVICE MANAGER (ELECTRICAL SERVICES)
Join Hall Electrical
Salary + Incentive Package + Company Vehicle
Auckland wide, Full Time, Electricians
- Enjoy managing the Auckland field service team
- Organise a variety of Electrical work for both Commercial & Residential clients
- Cover jobs Auckland wide from our Central City location
Hall Electrical Services are licensed Master Electrician's offering comprehensive electrical services Auckland-wide. These include repairs, installations, projects, and maintenance programmes. We cover residential, commercial and industrial applications, including new installations, rewires and repairs.
Due to demand, we are looking for a highly skilled, experienced and proactive Service Manager
to join our team. Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Plan, organize, and execute field service schedules. Manage / oversee the efficient deployment of Field Electricians, Apprentices, Equipment and Assets.
- Coordinate, instruct, and lead technical and non-technical personnel in timely electrical field repairs, installations and maintenance (preventative and corrective) of both service contract and non-service contract clients across all sectors within your territory. This includes: residential, commercial, government, health care and industrial sites, parts and machinery.
- Assist the Managing Director & Business Manager to deliver company-wide performance targets that enable the company to achieve its vision and goals.
- NZ Trade certification
- Current electrical practicing licence
- Current New Zealand Driving Licence
- Any Business, Commerce and/or Management training, certificate or diploma is an advantage however not a requirement
WHY JOIN HALL ELECTRICAL SERVICES?:
- A minimum of five years post-registration electrical field service experience
- A minimum of three years operations experience running a team of field service electricians/technicians (preferred).
- Management experience in the following areas: B2B/B2C/B2G account customers, ad-hoc retail customers, quotes and sales, projects, staff and suppliers.
- We offer an attractive salary + excellent incentive package for the right person
- A company vehicle is provided
- A wide variety of work and demands to challenge your skillset
- As an emerging electrical company, Hall Electrical Services is focused on delivering quality electrical services
We pride ourselves on our professionalism, so it is important you are able to match our standards and thrive under high (and increasing) volumes of work - you'll be computer savvy and not afraid of liaising with clients, staff or suppliers, taking charge of the situation, making decisions under pressure and be incredibly self-motivated to help grow the company and deliver EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE.
Is it time for a change?
Please express your interest through our online application form, with a current CV and cover letter attached. Alternatively you can call us directly on 09 379 9198
Email your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org